Welcome to EarlyEducationCentral.com, your online resource fun and practical early education.
Children learn at an astounding rate, and what and how they learn in their earliest years can lay the foundation for their entire lives. We’re here to help parents of young children nurture a love of learning in their household while encouraging development in all areas of a young child’s life:
We strive to bring you the most current and practical information to support you and your child(ren). From educational toys to kids’ crafts, daycare to homeschooling, we try to offer real-life advice and the latest information, not outdated guidance just because it’s still popular.
Most of all, we want you to have fun! Children learn best when having fun, and life is just easier when everything feels like play, isn’t it?
If there are specific strategies you’d like to see us cover, let us know! Are there challenges you’re having that we haven’t tackled yet? Don’t be afraid to ask! If you have questions, we have a team of people eager to answer them.
We’re here for you, our reader and fellow parent. Thank you for stopping by!
We are actively looking for content curators, producers and creators. If you would like to learn more about working for us please feel free to “Contact Us” and we will get back with you!
Most of all Enjoy, Share, Like, Link, Tweet and everything else you can do to our content here on the site.
Latest posts by Reese (see all)
- Five Fun Candy Corn Crafts - October 24, 2015
- Is Technology Truly Harming Your Child’s Health? - October 23, 2015
- Is Your Homeschooling Curriculum Missing This One Crucial Piece? - October 16, 2015
Latest posts by Chrissie (see all)
- 8 Fun and Educational Family Activities for Holiday Break - December 28, 2015
- A Fun Way to Make Your Personalized Ornaments - December 12, 2015
- 3 Activities to Get Your Kids Excited About STEM - December 11, 2015
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 7 of the Best Learning Toys for Toddlers! - December 6, 2016
- 7 Fun And Engaging Counting Activities For Toddlers - September 8, 2016
- 6 Ways To Celebrate The First Day Of Preschool With Your Little One - September 6, 2016