Educator Steve Brostowitz, and eHow join forces to talk about kindergarten classroom management. And, not just any management tips, but positive management. Maintaining control, but also, a positive environment is important in early education.
- Change your mindset to create a positive climate
- Have structures and systems in place to implement (this way kids know what to expect)
- Cultivate group effort
- Cultivate individual effort
- Provide positive reinforcement/rewards
Kindergarten Classroom Management
How To Handle a Kindergarten Classroom
The three keys:
- Follow Through
Subscribe to eHow Education Here
Are you a kindergarten educator? What are your best classroom management tips? Share them with our community in the comments below!
Keep the kids in your classroom curious and moving forward!
Around here, we don’t look backwards for very long… We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 7 of the Best Learning Toys for Toddlers! - December 6, 2016
- 7 Fun And Engaging Counting Activities For Toddlers - September 8, 2016
- 6 Ways To Celebrate The First Day Of Preschool With Your Little One - September 6, 2016