A new season brings new learning opportunities for the preschoolers in your life.
1.Leaf Sun Catcher
This easy leaf suncatcher craft turned out so pretty, and it’s a craft kids of all ages can do together.
This one is definitely for the brave, but what a great learning opportunity!
Notice and describe the construction of the inside of the pumpkin. See how the seeds are lined up in a neat row. They are all attached. Count them! ~Creative Connections for Kids
3.Fall Nature Play Dough Press
We pulled out our fall bin from the attic and had some fun with Indian corn, fake mums, and autumn leaves.We had fun one day playing with play dough and pressing different fall items into play dough to see what the impressions looked like! ~Sugar Aunts
When we got home we put everything we collected in a big box and the girls played with it as a sensory play activity. They loved just raking through the leaves and talking about the different colours. I made sure I removed any sharp leaves and checked they didn’t put them in their mouths. Luckily they are past that stage but I was still vigilant as you just never know with toddlers. ~Here Come The Girls
- Autumn Tree Handprint Painting- Go wild with some bright autumn colours to create this autumn tree painting, and capture your child’s hands in time!
- Paper Plate Scarecrow- Our cute paper plate scarecrow craft includes all the elements loved by young children, painting, cutting and sticking.
- Scarecrow Puppet-Dress yourself up a scarecrow puppet from a wooden spoon and a few fabric scraps, and he will be a great addition to your puppet show!
- Weave An Autumn Loom- Why not weave an autumn loom to show off the treasures you collect on your walks during the season?
- Twig Frame- Kids will enjoy making this twig frame to display their artwork this Autumn!